What Sheren Offers: Commercial and Mechanical Design-Build
Sheren provides the highest quality design, engineering and consultation from project inception to completion. Our services include:
- Design-Build Mechanical Engineering
- Replacement and Renovation Engineering and Design
- Plumbing, Engineering and Design
- Process Piping and Compressed Air Systems
- Sheet Metal and Ductwork
- Medical Gas, Installation, Testing and Certification
- Industrial Ventilation and Fume/Dust Collection
- Direct Digital Control Systems
Sheren’s commercial offerings help businesses increase profits and productivity while decreasing utility and operating costs. We are located in Traverse City Michigan and provide commercial heating and cooling services from Traverse City to Manistee and the surrounding areas. Contact us today to discover how we can help your business.
As true pioneers in a complicated business, Sheren ensures that our Northern Michigan customers have access to the latest technologies that are traditionally thought to be available only in larger markets.
Dedicated, Professional and Highly Qualified Team
In our 30-plus years, Sheren has always enjoyeed a good team of dedicated and highly qualified employees. We are able to offer a vast array of employee benefits that additionally helps to attract and retain the best talent.
We beat national safety standards by 60% and are ranked #3 in the nation for safety.
Reputation of Quality
Because of our local roots and relationships, Sheren is uniquely positioned to stand behind a job long after the project is completed. Our customers know they can count on us and that our relationship with every customer is important.
Single Source, In-house Expertise
Because we have an in-house team of experts, we do very little outsourcing. Sheren is a true single house offering:
- Total quality management from concept to completion, maintaining design integrity throughout
- Early knowledge of true costs
- Engineering and construction cost savings
- Time savings (up to 30%) and reduction of administrative burdens
- Elimination of change orders due to errors or omissions
- “Equipment OEM neutrality,” assigning the best match of equipment according to project needs
At Sheren, we measure our success by our commercial customers’ success.
We have been honored to play a significant role in the development of the Grand Traverse area with high-profile developments you might recognize; we are committed to our community in which we live and work.
If you need additional information from Sheren’s Commercial and Mechanical Design-Build Department or if you have a specific challenge you’re facing, please call or email.