Increasing profits and productivity while decreasing utility and operation costs is as easy as 1-2-3
1. Sheren Learns Where and How You are Using Energy
First, Sheren finds out exactly where and how you are currently using energy through an extensive energy analysis and audit. Sheren not only analyzes your facilities and equipment, but also consider operational costs in:
- High-Efficiency HVAC Systems
- Building Automation Systems/Energy Management and Control Systems
- Central Plant Improvements
- Facility Improvements
- Supply-Side Services
2. Sheren Creates a Tailored Cost- and Energy-Savings Plan
Sheren uses the energy analysis and audit findings to create a detailed cost and energy-savings action plan. Your plan will offer tailored solutions and provide proven methods for optimizing facility equipment and staff.
Sheren also details any upfront equipment costs and long-term savings with proprietary load-measuring software.
Sheren can further customize the analysis to your needs. For example, Sheren can translate the energy dollars spent per square foot, machine, student, hospital bed, hotel room, sales dollar – or whatever analytical correlation is most meaningful to your business.
3. Sheren Puts the Savings Plan Into Action
Depending on Sheren’s energy analysis and audit findings, you may be provided with more than one solution approach. You can make the best choice for your company by “seeing” Sheren’s plan in action before committing to an implementation approach via:
- Energy calculations and comparison of alternate systems
- Systems modeling and building simulations
- Financial and economic analysis of life cycle costs
Once an action plan is chosen, Sheren provides a complete energy management design and configuration. We also offer the latest technologies for cost- and time-efficient facilities management, such as:
- Building and information systems integration
- Computerized monitoring, control and data logging
- Coordinated unoccupied set back and alarms
- Air quality control
What Sheren Offers: Energy Services
Sheren Energy Services is Northern Michigan’s only full-service engineering Design-Build firm that can evaluate and design systems for optimum functionality and lowest life cycle costs. We specialize in Energy Engineering and Design-Build projects that result in improved and upgraded building systems with lower operating costs.
We transform wasted energy into dollars that improve your bottom line. Our services include:
- Full-Service Design-Build Engineering
- Detailed Energy Analysis
- Tailored Audit Reports
- Facility and Utility Management
- Complete Energy Management Design and Configuration
- Building Automation and Control Systems
- Energy and Environmental Assessment
- Energy Acquisition Support
- Utility Deregulation and Alternative Fuel
- Potential EPAct-2005 Certification
(EPAct-2005 is energy tax deductions)
- Rebate and Overcharge Recovery Support
- Standby Generation
Only local expert with in-house expertise
Sheren is the only Northern Michigan contractor with in-house expertise to deliver all of the required services for implementing energy improvement tasks and guaranteeing the results.
You can bank on Sheren’s energy saving projections
With advanced tools, we can accurately calculate upfront equipment costs, long-term energy savings, plus provide operating cost savings with computerized facilities management and more.
Access to the latest technologies
Did you know…
You can recoup sales tax on energy used in production of your product?
Knowledge Is Power – Negotiate Better Utility Rates
Armed with Sheren’s analysis and audit findings, you can negotiate the best possible utility rates from your service providers. We have successfully helped other businesses lower their rates by creating competition among energy providers. Sheren has even helped businesses gain rebates and credits for previously undisclosed overcharges from their utility providers.
Do you have a specific question about your energy usage?