What Sheren Offers: Residential Design and Installation
Sheren provides Northwest Michigan residents with turnkey service in the design, sale, installation, and maintenance of high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment.
Our services include:
- New Construction Engineering and Design
- Replacement and Renovation Engineering and Design
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Forced Air Heating
- Forced-Air Zoning Systems
- High Efficiency Boilers & Furnaces
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Floor Heating
- Snow-Melt Systems
- Hybrid Heating
- Duct Cleaning Services
- Air Purifier
- Geothermal Systems
Sheren is the only Northern Michigan company qualified to give you the most energy-efficient solution for your home because:
- We have access to the latest technologies and newest products.
- We possess the ability to determine upfront installation costs and long-term operating and maintenance savings with our proprietary load-measuring software.
- Click here to download an informative brochure highlighting energy efficient options for your home.
Sheren designs systems based on your lifestyle as well as your engineering requirements.
For new construction and renovations, Sheren considers all your needs related to durability, reliability, safety, comfort, affordability and efficiency.
Note: Most companies design only on engineering requirements.
Sheren is equipment neutral
We do not push any equipment brand and are committed only to your 100% satisfaction. We suggest equipment that is the perfect match for your needs.
Sheren partners with their customers, offering education and tailored solutions along the way
- We take the time to provide not only a range of solutions and to educate you on technology so you can make informed decisions. We want you to be happy with your system for years to come.
- While we provide high-quality service and repair work, our primary mission is to install the best solution, using the highest quality materials and superior workmanship.
When you start with the best, you get the best results.
- Sheren uses only high-quality materials installed with superior workmanship.
- Our warranties are better than those of our competitors.
- Our service is unbeatable with 24-7, 365-days-a-year coverage.
- Our employees are highly-trained professionals who are loyal to both you and Sheren, resulting in a low turnover rate.
- In addition to advanced training, all Sheren employees undergo background checks and are drug tested.
- Sheren has earned the 3rd highest safety ranking in the nation!
Whether or not you choose Sheren Plumbing & Heating for your residential project, we want to help you protect your investment.
Click here for 10 Important Tips for Hiring a Contractor Who is Right for You
Start saving money and energy today!