Because of our local roots and relationships, Sheren is uniquely positioned to stand behind a job long after the project is completed. Our customers know they can count on us and that our relationship with every customer is important.
Because we have an in-house team of experts, we do very little outsourcing. Sheren is a true single house offering:
- Total quality management from concept to completion, maintaining design integrity throughout
- Early knowledge of true costs
- Engineering and construction cost savings
- Time savings (up to 30%) and reduction of administrative burdens
- Elimination of change orders due to errors or omissions
- “Equipment OEM neutrality,” assigning the best match of equipment according to project needs
At SHEREN, we measure our success by our commercial customers’ success.
For new construction and renovations, SHEREN considers all your needs related to durability, reliability, safety, comfort, affordability, and efficiency. (Most companies design only on engineering requirements.)We do not push any equipment brand and committed solely to your 100% satisfaction.
“Matt and I have had many contractors here for the completion of our forever home. We have to tell you these guys, Steve and Nick, were so wonderful!
Very Professional! They arrived every morning greeting us with a smile. Got to work right away and completed the job on time. Really wish all our contractors would have been like they were. Should we ever hear if anyone needed your services, you will be highly recommended. Thanks again for a wonderful experience.” ~ Jen McLaughlin
“John was quick to assess the situation. He was diligent and knowledgable to achieve a solution. He was most helpful.”
Dan N. – Traverse City resident