Sheren Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Offers: Residential Design and Installation of Any Furnace, Air Conditioning-HVAC System, Including Air Purifiers and Air Cleaners
Sheren Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is proud to provide Northwest Michigan residents with turnkey services, from each of our locations in Traverse City, Michigan and Petoskey, Michigan, for the design, sale, installation, and maintenance of all residential plumbing and for high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment.
Alway available are our:
24 hour emergency Plumbing, Heating and Cooling services.
Our residential services include:
- 24 Hour Emergency Plumbing Services:
Call (231) 943-7916
- 24 Hour Emergency Heating and Cooling Services:
Call (231) 943-7916
- New Construction Engineering and Design
- Replacement and Renovation Engineering and Design
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Forced Air Heating
- Forced-Air Zoning Systems
- High Efficiency Boilers & Furnaces
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Floor Heating
- Snow-Melt Systems
- Hybrid Heating
- Duct Cleaning Services
- Air Purifier
- Geothermal Systems
Sheren Plumbing, Heating and Cooling designs systems based on your lifestyle as well as your engineering requirements.
For new construction and renovations, Sheren considers all your needs related to durability, reliability, safety, comfort, affordability and efficiency.
Note: Most companies design only on engineering requirements.
Sheren Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is equipment neutral
We do not push any equipment brand and are committed only to your 100% satisfaction. We suggest equipment that is the perfect match for your needs.
Please Give Us A Call Today For Your Residential Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Needs!
Sheren Plumbing, Heating and Cooling partners with their customers, offering education and tailored solutions along the way
- We take the time to provide not only a range of solutions and to educate you on technology so you can make informed decisions. We want you to be happy with your system for years to come.
- While we provide high-quality service and repair work, our primary mission is to install the best solution, using the highest quality materials and superior workmanship.
When you start with the best, you get the best results.
- Sheren Plumbing, Heating and Cooling uses only high-quality materials installed with superior workmanship.
- Our warranties are better than those of our competitors.
- Our service is unbeatable with 24-7, 365-days-a-year coverage.
- Our employees are highly-trained professionals who are loyal to both you and Sheren Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, resulting in a low turnover rate.
- In addition to advanced training, all Sheren Plumbing, Heating and Cooling employees undergo background checks and are drug tested.
- Sheren Plumbing, Heating and Cooling has earned the 3rd highest safety ranking in the nation!
Whether or not you choose Sheren Plumbing, Heating and Cooling for your residential project, repair or service needs, we want to help you protect your investment!
"I came back from Florida and realized my heat pump had quit during the winter. I initially had another company out here that wasted their time, and mine, trying different parts that provided no solution.
Then, I contacted Sheren Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, because five years earlier they had solved a problem nobody else could figure out. Sheren Plumbing, Heating and Coo1ling's service technician figured it out in 15 minutes! It appears that Sheren Plumbing, Heating and Cooling really knows their product line and how to service it.
What they know even better is attention to detail, with an emphasis on customer service! It's an exceptional team from the front door to the back and everything in between.
Rarely does one find a winning combination like this with a great product and an equally great company to represent it.
Make Sheren Plumbing, Heating and Cooling your first call because you won't need another!"
“Austin worked very hard to get my furnace up and running!! Thanks Austin great job! Bone chilling weather!!” ~ Kathleen McAndrew
“I hire Sheren both at home and at work because they provide quality and timely service.” ~Tom Purgiel
“Excellent company. Good friendly service with fair prices!” ~ Timon Meer
"We had this company (Sheren Plumbing, Heating and Cooling) out today to work on our water heater. He (the team member) worked hard, & did the job the right way! Couldn't be more pleased with their work!! Highly recommend this company!”
"What an amazing customer experience! Prompt, attentive and professional. As someone who deals with customer service everyday, it always impresses me when someone exceeds expectations.”