Sheren Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
Traverse City , United States
Sheren Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is a locally, family owned, Northwestern Lower Peninsula, Michigan based company that has been in business for 45 years with offices in Traverse City and Petoskey, Michigan. We cover the complete range of plumbing and HVAC services from all sizes of residential homes to design-build for large commercial to small commercial buildings and Plumbing & HVAC service for those buildings. Specializing in Design-Build projects for all sizes of commercial applications, including and not limited to multi-floor multi-use buildings i.e. retail first floor and condos above on other floors, retail buildings, apartment buildings etc.
- Highly Organized
- Goal Oriented
- High Proficiency HVAC Knowledge (2+ Years)
- Motivated To Get The Job Done
- Skilled Sales Professional
- Very Ambitious
- Very Productive
- Very Professional
- Very Respectful
- Customer Service Oriented
So If You Are Someone Who Has
Sheren Plumbing & Heating, Inc., is seeking an experienced HVAC Sales & Installation Representative to be part of our HVAC sales and installation department, located at our Traverse City, Michigan office. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a long-term career in the HVAC sales and installation industry. We are looking for candidates who are a High School Graduate/GED with 2+ years of HVAC experience with HVAC sales and/or service, who are dependable, able to work and collaborate as part of a professional team, able to follow through with commitment, ability to follow directions, achieve sales goals and have attention to detail. Experience in HVAC sales is necessary. Recent college and high school graduates are highly encouraged to apply. Successful candidates must have a valid driver’s license, undergo and pass a drug screening and an employment background check.
We are a locally, family owned, Northwestern Lower Peninsula, Michigan based company that has been in business for almost 45 years with offices in Traverse City and Petoskey, Michigan. We cover the complete range of plumbing and HVAC services from all sizes of residential homes to design-build for large commercial to small commercial buildings and Plumbing & HVAC service for those buildings. Specializing in Design-Build projects for all sizes of commercial applications, including and not limited to multi-floor multi-use buildings i.e. retail first floor and condos above on other floors, retail buildings, apartment buildings etc.
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- COMPETITIVE WAGES: SALARY: BASE + COMMISSION
- HEALTH INSURANCE (AVAILABLE AFTER 30 DAYS)
- DENTAL INSURANCE (AVAILABLE AFTER 30 DAYS)
- VISION INSURANCE (AVAILABLE AFTER 30 DAYS)
- LIFE INSURANCE (EMPLOYEE) (AVAILABLE AFTER 30 DAYS)
- LIFE INSURANCE (SPOUSE/CHILD) (AVAILABLE AFTER 30 DAYS)
- FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT (AVAILABLE AFTER 30 DAYS)
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM-EAP (MENTAL HEALTH CLINICAL SERVICES)
- MATCHING 401K (ELIGIBLE IMMEDIATELY AND SIGNUP QUARTERLY)
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO)
- PAID HOLIDAYS (NEW YEAR’S DAY, MEMORIAL DAY, INDEPENDENCE DAY, LABOR DAY, THANKSGIVING & CHRISTMAS DAY)
- BEREAVEMENT PTO
- COMPANY PHONE
- EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS
- HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE OR GED
- HVAC KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- GOOD COMPUTER SKILLS: MICROSOFT OFFICE (OUTLOOK, EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT); VISTA SOFTWARE
- TRAINABLE; WILL TEACH VISTA SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
SOME WEEKEND WORK
HVAC SALES: 2+ YEARS OF HVAC SALES REQUIRED
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: DRIVER\\\\\\\'S LICENSE (VALID)
WORK LOCATION: BEAUTIFUL TRAVERSE CITY, MICHIGAN
(WHERE LIFESTYLE IS AMAZING & FAMILY IS EVERYTHING!)
OUR HVAC SALES & INSTALLATION REPRESENTATIVE IS HIGHLY ORGANIZED, VERY AMBITIOUS, RESULTS-ORIENTED, SELF-CONFIDENT AND SELF-MOTIVATED, WHO WILL HIT THEIR GOALS AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE COMPANY AND TEAM ENVIRONMENT IN A PROFESSIONAL AND PRODUCTIVE MANNER. THEY HAVE A HIGH PROFICIENCY WITH HVAC PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE AND ARE SKILLED IN PROVIDING INNOVATIVE, CUSTOMER-RELATED RECOMMENDATIONS, DEVELOPING EFFECTIVE PROPOSALS, HANDLING OBJECTIONS, NEGOTIATING AND CLOSING SALES IN A PROFITABLE MANNER. THEY WILL VISIT CUSTOMERS IN THEIR HOMES AND PROVIDE OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE TO CURRENT AND PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS AND TREATS EVERY CUSTOMER WITH RESPECT.
THE HVAC SALES & INSTALLATION REPRESENTATIVE MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/GED. AN ASSOCIATES OR BACHELOR’S DEGREE OR RELATED PROFESSIONAL SALES CERTIFICATION WILL HELP SERVE ANY CANDIDATE BE MORE SUCCESSFUL IN ACCOMPLISHING THE GOALS.
- PRIOR HVAC SALES EXPERIENCE, WITH A PREFERENCE FOR EXPERIENCE WITH SELLING DIRECT TO THE CUSTOMER.
- STRONG HVAC SELLING & BUSINESS-DEVELOPMENT SKILLS.
- A DEMONSTRATED ABILITY TO EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATE CONCEPTS TO A VARIETY OF AUDIENCES.
- EXCELLENT INTERPERSONAL SKILLS WITH A DEMONSTRATED ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND CUSTOMER CONCERNS AND TRANSLATE THIS INTO BUSINESS SOLUTIONS OUR BUSINESS CAN OFFER.
- HIGHLY ORGANIZED AND EXCELLENT FOLLOW-UP SKILLS.
- DRIVING: CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS & MAINTAIN A VALID MICHIGAN DRIVER’S LICENSE.
- PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENINGS: PASS AN EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREENING TEST.
- ABILITY TO CONSISTENTLY DEMONSTRATE A POSITIVE ATTENDANCE RECORD.
- 2+ YEARS HVAC SALES AND SERVICE EXPERIENCE.